Kathie Stein, Aud, CCCA
Julie Feldman, Aud, CCCA
Our licensed and professional Audiologists offer a patient and family-centered approach to hearing healthcare that results in a thorough and full range of diagnostic hearing tests for people of all ages to determine the type, severity and configuration of an individual’s hearing loss. All services are available to the general public. Following this comprehensive evaluation, if amplification is appropriate, our Audiologists will work with the patient and their family to determine a hearing aid package that addresses their hearing needs at home, at school, at work and in their typical social settings.
Our Audiologists are also:
- Expert in fitting hearing aids for infants, toddlers and older children.
- Counsel consumers on the effects of hearing loss, especially “Baby Boomer” generation
- Make rehabilitation recommendations to enhance hearing in groups, on the phone, with television and in crowds.
- Dispense hearing aids with the latest state-of-the-art technology.
- Coordinate with local school districts, the New York State Early Intervention Service, Committee on Pre-School Education and the Committee on School Education.
Referrals come from local physicians, the Rockland County Health Department, School Districts, Jawonio programs and from the community-at-large.
Self-pay and many insurances are accepted; open to all ages, from infants to seniors.
To Schedule an Appointment:
Please call 845.708.2000 x1310